Friday 30 July 2010

Rumour Mill

2+2=5?!

OK - so I'm a lil' bit of a gossip but sometimes I read some blogs and then I read some other blogs and then I read some more blogs and I can't help but think if any of those that I have read are directing their posts at the others that I have read.

Confused?

Basically I'm just suspicious of who's getting it on in the blogosphere!

And then there are those that I want to be getting it on in the blogosphere!

Maybe I'm just reading too much into things....

8 comments:

PseudoRandom said...

So so so scandalous! (Please tell me I'm not alone in my love for Mis-teeq?)

*goes to find some classic Alesha Dixon rap on youtube*

:D

Sabby said...

HAHAHAHA!

Scrumps said...

PR: Love Mis-teeq! And love that tune!

Sabby: Do tell! :P

Gehan said...

Yes, sadly ppl in the sri lankan blog community just love to gossip, love to tell their own little versions of stories out there.. It makes for delicious conversation even if most of it is just jobless women spinning tales..

I'd suggest asking the source. Else, be prepared to take everything with I a pinch of salt..

:-)

T said...

so why dont you tell us who you want to be getting it on :D you can be like the blogosphere matchmaker.

crystal flame said...

o_O

clueless.. but do tell! :D :P

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

do go on ;-)

cud use some gossip for a good laugh... or mayb not....

Scrumps said...

Gehan: I know - it's so true! We gossip and gossip and gossip!

I would ask the source but I'm scared of offending people.... :P

T: Awww -I would love to match make people! But it's hard with the whole anonymity thing! :P
Maybe I could set up a blogger dating service (C). You could email me who you're interested in and then I could do the ground work? ;)

Crystal Flame: I can't! Does no one else think these things?!

~lo$t $oul~: I can't! :P