Tuesday 22 July 2008

Why...

  • Do (most) men never call when they say they will?
  • Am I always hungry?
  • Can't I be one of those people who can eat anything and everything and not put on any weight?
  • Did I choose kickboxing?
  • Do people try and push me off the bus before the doors have even opened?!
  • Is my job so boring?
  • Am I so poor?
  • Am I still single?!
  • Do I commit to things that I know that I'll not be able to follow through?
  • Am I so L A M E?!

The above is just a quick vent of things that I am questioning at the moment!

8 comments:

Single in My Mind said...

Why men never call? I think they just tell you they will call to keep you interested.....and then they know that you are waiting for that all important call so they get this wicked sense of satisifaction by making you wait for it. That's what I always believed. Make sense?

Queen from Another Planet said...

Men don't call because they have the memory of a goldfish. Create a reason for him to call you - work, a mutual friend...something. Take it from there.

Anonymous said...

Personally its cos the girl gets pissed off if I call and if I don't...might just be my unique situation though:S

Anonymous said...

sometimes I even forget to call my mom! when I am busy with an interesting project! Other stuff is controllable! Just get off the bus last ;)

Thackshila said...

why is everyone commenting on the call issue only?? lol.. well anyways.. if u ask me, probably because they have other things to do.. :P

- Gini said...

huh? busses have doors? where? not on the pepiliyana route they don't! Your problem goes away if you go to pepiliyana...

Anonymous said...

ahh woman like to make men wait for some odd satisfaction.. and one wy men can get on their fair shar of having a woman wait for a call.. after al.. its just call aint it???

Scrumps said...

SIMM: I totally agree!

QFAP: Lol - I should try!

N: Lol - maybe it's just you!

Kalusudda: I try but I have a fear that the doors will close without me getting off and me harassing the driver to stop and by the time he does, I have miles to walk back!

Thackshila: Because it's the most important! :-P

GA: I should try going there then!

~ lo$t $oul ~: I guess so!