Wednesday 10 September 2008

Oui/Si/Yes

I'm going away again. Nowhere new but still another trip.

I'm off to New York in December for 6 days with my siblings. Taking advantage of the BA sale - that's me! You got to get it where you can right?

I love New York. It's one of my most favourite places that I've been to. I know it's a big city that multicultural which doesn't make it all that dissimilar to London but there are differences. The fact that I can step onto the street at 4:00 and still find yellow cabs buzzing all around, it's the home of Friends and Ugly Betty, the sights - The Empire State Building, The Statue of Liberty and Ground Zero to name but a few and last but by no means least - the accents!

I am a sucker for nice accents. A few that do it for me (and believe me they do!):

  • New York(an)
  • Chicago(an)
  • Toronto(an)
  • French - oh dear Lord!
  • Spanish
  • Welsh

Couple any of these with a tall, dark(or fair), handsome man with manners and a beautiful voice - well I'm pretty much smitten!

Know anyone like that?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how abt a 6'2 fair almost hunk in NY?!?!?

ooops he's married now!! :P

Nefarious said...

have fun girl! =D and good luck with the rich, good looking stranger teehee

Angel said...

Woah! Lucky you! may many tall dark and handsome accents come your way...

Gutterflower said...

You go on waaay too many holidays. :p
Just kidding.

Tall, handsome stranger with sexy accent sounds good to me! let me know when you find him. :)

Scrumps said...

~ lo$t $oul ~: Why must you tease me like that?! So unfair!

QOTDA: If and when I find him - I will let you know! Thanks!

Angel: Let us hope! Thanks.

GF: Well, you got to whilst you can right? :-P
And will deffo let you know! :)