Monday 1 September 2008

Not A Witty Title For A Post But Meh - Who Cares?!

I'm leaving work soon so quickly:

  • I got a new job - yay!
  • I partied hard on the weekend.
  • I danced in the rain yesterday with my siblings.
  • As a result of the above, I now have a cold (but so worth it!).
  • I think I've met someone new and you know when all those texts and phone calls leave you with a massive smile on your face - yeah, I have one of those!
  • I'm thankful for my friends - for caring.
  • I have nothing interesting to write about!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job! Fresh starts are always nice eh?

Dili said...

"I danced in the rain yesterday with my siblings"

Me Too!! Well not "too" exactly, no siblings :\ but it was fun!!!

Congrats on the fresh source of income. :)

Scrumps said...

N: Thank you! I can't wait!

Dili: Thank you and next time I'm in Sl - I'll dance in the rain with you! :)

Nefarious said...

congrats on the new job.
as for getting sick - watch out for that horrible "rat fever".
texting some spcl. hmmm.. sounds very familiar.