Thursday 2 December 2010

Inspiration

It's all kicking off here in the UK - snow & ice, the president of SL & his visit to Oxford, Wikileaks and not to mention England's bid for the 2018 World Cup!

I have been a lil' busy - Athens, Frankfurt and Paris all to blog about. And I will do that as soon as - but being at work means I can't upload photos and we all know that trips need photos!

Pseudo has inspired me with her post and I thought I should do the same. After all, it's Christmas (as good as)!



Mariah Carey - All I want For Christmas - Before she became all hoe-ish!




Wham - Last Christmas




Miley Cyrus' Version - Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

OK - I could go on and put it out there (even further) at how bad my musical taste is but the most important song that reminds me of Christmas is the next one.



Coca Cola - Holidays are Coming