Thursday 18 February 2010

Musical Dreams

Following on from this, I'm hoping I can maybe redeem myself because I have tickets to the Wireless Festival when Jay Z is headlining! I'm so excited!

On top of that I had a really erotic dream last night. With someone who lives in another country and that I haven't seen for 12 years or so! I'm not sure I'm going to spill all the details but I woke up thinking "WTF was that about?!".

And if that wasn't enough, on the same night, in a totally different dream, my high school Chemistry teacher pops up and tells me that he's "very proud" of me. Seriously - WTF?!

4 comments:

PseudoRandom said...

Wireless! Jay-Z! OMG so jealous :D

And LOL at your dreams :D

Lady divine said...

what???Jay Z????

Me is tres jealous!!!

But

Have fun! :)

santhoshi said...

have a good time!

lol - the dreams maybe all that chemistry had the teacher telling u how proud he is !

Scrumps said...

Pseudo: But you are ging to see Alicia Keys!

LD: I know!

Santhoshi: I'll post pics! :)

睡衣: Erm.. Sure?