Thursday 17 September 2009

Uncomfortable...

Is when you re-meet someone you've met in passing (an acquaintance/friend of a friend) and they hug you for far much longer than they need to!

Is when you've had a date that went well but with no spark and the guy tries to kiss you and you have to try and politely brush him off.

Is when your hot neighbour constantly asks you out every time he see you and you start to run out of excuses.

Is being caught in the middle of friendship crises.

So yeah, I had a date, my hot neighbour is just not letting it go, my friends are being lame and I was caught up in a rather uncomfortable hugging moment!

Feel free to add your own!

And Gutter: I am going to get around to it - I promise!

6 comments:

T said...

why exactly are you not going out with the hot neighbor?

PseudoRandom said...

Oooh someone's having an interesting life! :D

And I echo T...why ever not?

pissu perera said...

what t said.

??? woman!

Cadence said...

When a guy who's a friend has had a huge thing for you for as long as you can remember and keeps referring to you with endearing names and you have to ask him politely to stop, without causing damage to the friendship or his ego.

When ur mum decides it's time to sit you down and talk to u about the birds and the bees.

I can relate! :)

Scrumps said...

T: Because he's only after one thing and you don't shit on your own doorstep and all that stuff! But who knows!

Pseudo: I wouldn't say interesting but eventful yes. Cambridge soon - promise!

PP: WOMAN! I can't just throw myself at him (no matter how much I want him!)

Cadence: Love the second one! I know what you mean!

Erika Awakening, TAPsmarter.com said...

Hmmm, intriguing. I've been trying to notice my own discomfort sometimes with hugging to get a better sense of what's going on inside me when I have the urge to pull away.

Cheers,
Erika Awakening