Monday 28 September 2009

Shallow

Is not something I'd say that I am.

But yesterday a hot guy who I thought was younger than me (which would have made it wrong for me to think about him in any attraction respect) and then actually found out that he was/is older than me played football with my sibling.

And not only being attractive (Phew!), he drives a very very nice looking car. I don't know enough about cars but even my brother was impressed!

Not that this makes a difference but why is it that guys with nice cars (even if they are not that attractive) become just that lil' bit more so?!*

*Shallow? Moi?!

8 comments:

PseudoRandom said...

Oooh what was the car? :D

And what's with the age discrimination? Toyboys are all the rage, hadn't you heard? ;-)

Re being shallow, join the club. It's a lot more fun this way!

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

When u do figure.. let me know pls so i can think if i wanna add a car to ma list of dreams.. ;-)

echo Pseudo, whts wrong wit dating younger guys :P

everyone has a lil shallow period... :D

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

Scrumpie you slut!!! :p A car?!?! A measley fours wheels and a engine...*sigh* yacht love YACHT!!! Fall for the toyboy with the boat babes!!!

(I'm assuming this is like the girl version of my shallowness - I want the hot air hostess, just coz she'll bring me gifts from every corner of the earth..oooh!!!) *grin* *hugs* Love. Kaiser.

Janith said...

hehe well when you think about it most guys are pretty shallow too... so no harm, especially if they're ok looking! ;) lol

Dee said...

guy+ car = go places ;) shallow? nooooooo...just convenience ;) ;)

cj said...

Do you really think a guy younger than you is a "No Go Zone"? Personally I believe age is just a number. Amazingly research shows that the ideal compatibility when it comes to pro creation is between a female in her 40's and a male in his early 20's (post teens).

Jack Point said...

For more men and cars, better read a bit of Freud..:)

Gehan said...

so shallow :P

;)