Sunday 2 August 2009

Update from India

This is going to be a very quick post with no sentence structure, poor grammar and crappy spellings!

I have another 10 minutes before my internet time runs out!

Reached Chennai in the middle of the night (3:00 AM ish) about 10 days ago. The temperature was about 30 degrees! CRAZY! It only got hotter during the day!

Started touring the temples (you got to love my Amma!). Roughly - the trip was something along the lines of Chennai - Trichy - Madurai - Kanyakumari - and currently in Kovalam (Kerala).
Kerala is beautiful! And the people are so nice! And the shopping is awesome! :)

I met this beautiful lil' boy with the best smile ever! Photos when I get a chance to upload them!

5 comments:

myprerogative said...

Hey how long will u be in Chennai? I will be heading to Chennai/Coimbatore... quite close to Kerala in about a week! on work of course ;( Vacation?? Planning on staying over the weekend & heading out somewhere*&*$&%?? Maybe....

St. Fallen said...

Jerry's from Kerala
that might've been a relative you met :P

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

Have funnn... *waiting for pics*

Scrumps said...

MP: I'm here for a while. Currently in Chennai. Going to Tanjavur tommorrow but will be back in Chennai on Wednesday and then will be here for about 5 days before heading out to Vellore! If you send me an email I'll mail you my contact number for over here! :)

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

How long will you be in india..? til end of the month??