Tuesday 21 July 2009

Less Blogging

In 72 hours, I will be in a departure lounge waiting for my flight to be announced.

Destination: Tamil Nadu - India.

I can not wait!

My friend from high school is getting married out there so I thought I'd go (I was invited!) and make the most of it. I have never been to India before so am extremely excited.

Whilst making my way through Chennai, Madurai, Bangalore, Pondicherry (not to mention all the other lil ' villages!) and last but not least Kerala before I arrive at the destination of the wedding, I will be taking an infinite amount of (rubbish) photos but it's going to be great! And the pound is not doing so badly against the Indian rupee! I think that I may be more excited about the food more so than anything else!

4 weeks of limited blogging and blog reading but oh so worth it!

9 comments:

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

oh ur going to luurrrveee Bangalore. Pondicherry, i havent been too, but heard its superb. Chennai n madurai.. get ur shoppin flipflops out!! hehe

have fun scrumpy...!!! oh btw how long you going to be there?!?! end of august?

Anonymous said...

WOW! Now that is a trip! Be mindful of the water though! Take tons of pics, enjoy the food and have a Blast!

Janith said...

have a nice safe trip Scrumpy! have fun! :D

PseudoRandom said...

Have a safe journey and an awesome trip! Looking forward to hearing about your escapades when you get back!

xx

P.S.- hope there are some hotties at the wedding ;-)

Dee said...

have funnn! :)

Lady divine said...

hope u have a great time!!:)

TheWhacksteR said...

why am i getting the feeling you'd have gone even if you wer nit invited? :p

have fun.. and put up the rubbishy pictures!

Gutterflower said...

Have fun. :)

isheeta said...

enjoy ur trip!! im sure it will be a refreshing change to the uk! (aybe u wont want to come back..sigh)