Monday 1 June 2009

The FAT Guy

No need for polite formalities now!

The fat guy said no. NO! Apparently he's not ready for marriage! Seriously?! So why the fuck are your parents looking? Maybe they were just being polite?! Maybe I just look like a hideous under the bridge kind of troll? Maybe it just wasn't meant to be?! Clearly my ego has taken a lil' bit of a bashing which my beautiful neighbour and Tylor more than made up for (thank you!) but still - rejection is a biatch!

Well, at least I don't have to worry about carting him off to the gym!

Anyways B is going on a "date" tonight and below follows our lil' email excerpt of the day!

Seriously though - sometimes I wonder at our single-dom

As always - read from the bottom up! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: B [mailto:b@work.com]
Sent: 01 June 2009 14:33
To: Scrumpy
Subject: RE:

Eeeeew bad visuals!!! And no I think your an amazing kisser...er that sounds so wrong but if you kiss like you dance....Giiiiirl you got moves :o)

From: Scrumpy [mailto:scrumpy@work.co.uk]

Sent: 01 June 2009 14:36
To: B
Subject: RE:

Lol. But that can improve right?
Maybe I’m the lame kisser?!
Maybe he was nervous?
Maybe I’m just so used to S and his kissing techniques (image you don’t need I know!) that I AM OFFICIALLY LAME!

From: B [mailto:b@work.com]

Sent: 01 June 2009 14:30
To: Scrumpy
Subject: RE:

No your not cos he is a lame kisser remember!!

From: Scrumpy [mailto:scrumpy@work.co.uk]

Sent: 01 June 2009 14:33
To: B
Subject: RE:

I can’t even get someone out of pity!
I’m just going to go out with my neighbour! :S

From: B [mailto:b@work.com]
Sent: 01 June 2009 14:27

To: Scrumpy
Subject: RE:

Lol you didn’t want him anyway....you were just being polite, which is more then he deserved...iiiiidddddddiiiiiyat!!

From: Scrumpy [mailto:scrumpy@work.co.uk]
Sent: 01 June 2009 14:30

To: B
Subject: RE:

And if all else fails – remember. I got rejected by a FAT guy!

From: B [mailto:b@work.com]

Sent: 01 June 2009 14:23
To: Scrumpy
Subject: RE:

Lol this is why you are my best friend and I love you!! I wish you could come with me!! Ok so call me at 8pm and if I dont pick up that means its going well. If I do you may have to come rescue me....x

From: Scrumpy [mailto:scrumpy@work.co.uk]

Sent: 01 June 2009 14:26
To: B
Subject: RE:

Don’t be nervous! You are beautiful and any man would be lucky to have you. Remember – no pressure. It’s just drinks with a random.
At best – it leads to marriage!
At worst – you never have to see the weirdo again!
And you’ve been through worse my lovely!

From: B [mailto:b@work.com]

Sent: 01 June 2009 13:48
To: Scrumpy
Subject: RE:

Lol nope i am really nervous :o(

From: Scrumpy [mailto:scrumpy@work.co.uk]

Sent: 01 June 2009 13:51
To: B
Subject:

Are you ready?! (Said in Gladiator-esque tone!)

6 comments:

Gehan said...

what?!? seriously, why put you thru all da drama if he's "not ready for marriage"...?! this is da reason why da arranged marriage fails, sometimes ppl just think its equivalent to buying a coffee from barista...

forget him.... u'll find a better man... and no, do NOT resort to the neighbour again :P

Just Chillin' said...

Just forget about him. He's not worth it if he didn't think YOU were worth it... and you really ARE.. Hugs!!

St. Fallen said...

PFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love that last line :D

"but if you kiss like you dance....Giiiiirl you got moves :o)"

xD

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

*hugs*..

someone else is sure on the wy, don think u shud run back to the neighbour either...

lol @ last time -"but if you kiss like you dance....Giiiiirl you got moves :o)" - wiccckeeey wicked...

XXX

Confab said...

rejection is a bitter pill no doubt. but dont worry, there'll be others coming ur way :)

PseudoRandom said...

Ah...yup, rejection stings even if it comes from someone whose acceptance you didn't really want! You know it could be that his parents started looking without telling him. In any case, I'd go with "maybe it just wasn't meant to be" :)

LOL at your email banter :D