Tuesday 3 June 2008

Deadly

No, not the seven deadly sins but once again I've been tagged by Darwin (who even apologised for it - bless her!).

The rules:

  • Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes:

  1. I hate bananas.
  2. I cry at absolutely everything. Everything - from cartoons to finales of shows like Britain's Got talent/American Idol!
  3. I'm superstitious. I don't walk under ladders, refuse to open umbrellas indoors and NEVER walk over three drains (to mention bu t a few)!
  4. My ideal job would be a professional photographer or a travel writer.
  5. I have the best of both worlds when it comes to my hair - naturally tight curls but I have perfected the art of straightening with the help of my GHDs.
  6. I'm petrified of moths. More so than most other insects/creepy crawlies.
  7. My all time favourite book is Fantastic Mr Fox - Roald Dahl.

And now I must do the tagging so apologies in advance!

Saffron, QFAP, T, Spider, Meese, N and last but by no means least Pumudu.

4 comments:

Dili said...

3 drains? 1st I heard that 1.. love your no. 4 though

Darwin said...

So...do you salute magpies too then? Cuz that's related to superstition!

Spider said...

oh wow! this is not going to be easy! :)

Anonymous said...

Stop apologizing already! It's really okay :)