Friday 11 April 2008

No Comment

I deleted a comment. In hindsight, I don't think I should have because it kind of defeats the point of this post slightly.

Basically on my previous post, someone left an anonymous comment. Something along the lines of "It sounds as though it's you that needs to do the growing up - and fast". I think I let this get to me more than I should have so I deleted it. I regret doing so because I should have asked why anonymous commenter (AC) feels that way? But then I'm not blogging for AC to criticise me (especially on one post!) but I guess with free speech it's allowed. It's hardly fair to judge me on one post surely? The comment upset me because I'm not blogging for your approval.

As I write this now though, I'm thinking I'm reading too much into it. I mean, you don't know me AC and I don't know you. Your opinion therefore shouldn't really matter me to that much. Thus, I apologise for deleting your comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most likely AC was playing on your nerves.. As for deleting the comment. Well it's your blog, you have the right to, but you might lose credibility or some sort, if you practice it, keeping comments that favour only you. Don't take these things into heart, after all your blogging here to let off steam... no sense in adding any more. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't let that kinda stuff get to you. We're all 'growing up', as it were - except the ones that do this kind of thing, that is!

Cheers!

Scrumps said...

Chaarmax: It's not something I plan on repeating and I even felt a lil' rubbish for doing it but I totally agree. Thank you.

JJ: Thanks for the advice

Bless both of you! :)