Thursday 1 December 2011

Done

OK. I've done it. Created a WordPress blog. I really don't want to leave blogger but I feel as though my siblings might have stumbled across this one and well, I want to be able to write freely without them knowing everything there is to know. So password protecting those posts which divulge just a little too much is better than privating the whole blog.

I've moved. To here. Please could you update your blog rolls and rss feeds and other stuff that I don't really get!

It is a work in progress but I really need to publish a certain post!

Blogger - for allowing to me to say what I wanted when I needed to - thank you.

ETA: Email me (with your blogging pseudonym because chances are I won't know you by your real names - scrumpulicious@hotmail.co.uk) for the password or leave a comment with your email address.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Desperatesarah@gmail

Password me!

Anonymous said...

leeza162@hotmail.com

Password me too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I want in :)