Tuesday 22 November 2011

A Little Hope Yet

It's confirmed. I am not hideous. Something which I questioned irrefutably this weekend (refer to this!) and the last few weekends actually.

A HOT guy asked me for my number on Sunday. It's been so long since I've actually been asked for my number, I forgot what it feels like. That feeling of "wow, you think I'm attractive?" followed by "awww, you think I'm attractive!".

A very nice boost to the ego which was in desperate need of boosting.

I know you're all going to ask whether I gave it to him or not. I haven't yet. Because. I have issues.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Work that game!

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

All you women want the attention and when do break the ice an come upto you'll want to play hard to get!?!?!?!

cj said...

Aww scrumpy!

Angel said...

Oooh, you ooze the hawtness Scrumpy!

Scrumps said...

Sarah: Easier said than done!

~ lo$t $oul ~: I don't recall asking for attention nor am I playing hard to get. I didn't encourage him in the slightest. Not my fault that my smile makes people fall for me! :P

CJ: Awwww CJ! :P

Angel: Awww, you're very kind Angel but only sometimes!