Monday 28 February 2011

Refreshing

I like FB. In fact, I am a fan. But it really grates my goat:

  • Now that you can't hide your display picture (unless it's from everybody!)
  • When people add you randomly (i.e. you've never met!)
  • When people say they know you from FB (at a first meeting)
  • When people you've met once at a social engagement add you.

So imagine how refreshing I found it when I met a girl on Saturday night who asked me if I wouldn't mind if she added me on FB?!

She was so lovely, I had no hesitations in saying yes! :)

4 comments:

pp said...

you can still control who can search for you on fb. that will by default filter the amount of people who can add you.

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

can i add u on fb? :P

santhoshi said...

So true!

Seesaw said...

what annoys me the most is that when you update your status through your mobile, you can't limit its privacy! grrrr!