Tuesday 22 June 2010

Amma-isms

I have road rage. It's a proven fact.

Yesterday - the whole of my area was gridlocked because of some damn traffic lights that haven't been working now for 4 days! Seriously - why do I pay council tax if you guys can't fix things?!

I was in a rush to get to the hardware store to buy some more paint so that I could paint the skirting board before the carpet gets fitted (this morning!). So you can imagine that my patience was at an all time low.

As I indicated to turn left, the car behind refused to give way (some posh sports car that was very big!). Cue me getting irate.

I try not to swear when Amma is in the car but yesterday I couldn't help myself.

"Oh you f***ing w***er! I hope you can f***ing lip read you motherf***er! With your big ass car!" And I continued effing and blinding for about 5 minutes (thoroughly pissed off!).

About 10 minutes later, I must have been talking about some other man and my Amma who pays no attention to me (clearly!) goes " Who? That wonka?!" and points to the car who refused to give way earlier!

Cheered me up no end.

8 comments:

PseudoRandom said...

Hahahaha awww :D

Scrumps said...

Jerry: Someone ahs to make up for your lack of it! :P

a said...

lol, your mum can be cool!!

Me-shak said...

cool, I wish my mom was like that!

Cheers!

crystal flame said...

I would've gotten a thump on the head for swearing.. haha..

Lady divine said...

The first time I did that... my mum blasted me.... she went on about how they've spent a lot of money on my education and they were sad to see what I have turned out to be..lol

then the second time around and many times after.... she just ignores me and acts like I'm not her daughter.. lol

joven said...

hello! warm greeting ^^!
you have a nice blog 0_0

by the way,
if you need to find Linux Font, you can go to our website.

best regards;

santhoshi said...

your amma sounds cool