Saturday 29 May 2010

Being Friends with a Gigwhore!

Being friends with Pseudo is rubbing off on me and it's not helping my wallet at all!


Having read QFAP's post and consumed with jealousy, I longed and cursed myself for being poor.

But it seems that sometimes (just sometimes) that I get a break.

WTF am I talking about? An email in my inbox this morning from my phone provider with a code for 2 for 1 tickets to see Bon Jovi. That's right - BON JOVI! OMG! I'm so excited!

I won't be able to do QFAP's review any justice but I can't wait!

4 comments:

PseudoRandom said...

Tee hee I'm sowwyyyyy...it's addictive huh?

ENJOYYYYYYYYYY :D

Sabby said...

Have fun!

(You are also tagged)

santhoshi said...

Enjoy Scrumpy

Scrumps said...

PR: Well, what are the chances of me persuading you to come with me to Creamfields over the August bank holiday.... :)?

Sabby: Thank you. Will get around to it!

Santhoshi: I will try! :)