Tuesday 9 March 2010

Episodes with a MOP*

I think I have phases with this one.

Random episode last week:

MOP: And how are you doing? How’s everything going?
Me: *swoon* Yeah, it’s going good. I’m getting to grips with the system.
MOP: Have you been getting harassed on the communicator (internal version of msn messenger!) yet?
Me: *smiling ever so much* No, not yet. I don’t think people know who I am yet!
MOP: How can they not know who you are?! I’ll ping (message me on the communicator) you!
Me: *giggle like a love struck school girl* Thanks...

But then the other day I was listening to him and he does whinge like nobody’s business! It’s mad.


*MOP – Man of Power.

6 comments:

cj said...

Seems like you need a MOP to clean up the drool as well :) I wonder if there is a WOP out their somewhere???

PseudoRandom said...

Floooozzzeeeee!!! :P

(takes one to know one eh ;-) )

Delilah said...

lol:) very Bridget Jones and Daniel Cleaver like. and yes complete floozy :P have fun though.

Jack Point said...

LOL, well said CJ.

I'm investing in a mustache, a uniform and a Goosestep if I ever visit you!

Lady divine said...

lol @ CJ's comment..:)

Hmmmm.. I think I know how that feels..:)

Scrumps said...

CJ: Lol. It wouldn't surprise me! :$ I'm sure there are plenty of WOPs out there!

PR: It totally does! :P

Delilah: I will try. Harmless flirting can be a lil' fun. :)

JP: You can leave the moustache and goosestep at home. The uniform - please do bring along. :$

LD: I'm pleased you can empathise! :)