Thursday 31 December 2009

Twenty Ten

Are you going to say "Two thousand and ten" or "twenty ten"?


Two thousand and nine (coz let's face it - no one said twenty o nine!) hasn't been great but it hasn't been bad.

I have poured my heart out on this blog. And I can only tell you that twenty ten (coz that's how I'm going to say it!) will probably consist of the same. In fact, my first angst ridden post will probably be written tomorrow telling you the antics of my alcoholic parent!

For me, the lows of the last year have been eased in the knowledge that there are strangers out there - bloggers in fact that take the time to read, comment and just have a spare thought for me.

Thank you.

But now for a new year and a new decade, I hope that you have a good one.


9 comments:

Lady divine said...

Hope it turns out to be a great one for you!!:)

Sabby said...

:)
Have a good twenty-ten, Scrumps

Gadgetgirl said...

Happy new year, Scrumpy. :)

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

Wising you all the best for twenty-ten.. :P

santhoshi said...

Happy Twenty Ten scrumpy, it is going to be a good one!

Azrael said...

Wish you a very happy new year. Hope it turns out to be awesome :)

Gutterflower said...

*cringe* I call it twenty oh nine. :D

Happy new year to you too.

Jack Point said...

Its always two thousand and ten to me, the alternative feels too awkward.

Hope your year turn out to be good
best wishes
JP

Scrumps said...

Happy New Year to all.

GF: But you're beautiful so I'll let you off!

JP: But you don't say "Nineteen hundered and 10"... Either way, you are also beautiful so I will let you off also! :)