Monday 20 April 2009

Spare A Thought....

Dear SL Blogosphere,

Compared to many of you - I am a newbie (in my humble opinion) and not a very goodie. Due to time constraints, I don't read as many blogs as I used to or even my regular visited blogs as often as I'd like to. Hell - I barely get time to comment!

But can you please spare a thought to the non Sinhala speaking readers and offer an English translation to the funny/pivotal points in your posts?

If I ask for too much, I apologise in advance.

Kind regards,

Scrumpy.

8 comments:

PseudoRandom said...

Sorry Scrump, my bad...total oversight on my part. Have commented again on Whack's post with the translation :-).

Dili said...

Egads Scrumpy, had no idea this was affecting you so much... will do in future whenever necessary.

Passionatelypatient said...

Will definitely do so!
Cheers!!

N said...

Whoops...I know I've been guilty of this...will make sure to add translations in the future:)

Dee said...

^^ will dooo

noreply@blogger.com said...

Nice post. Just to let you know you are added to my blogroll. I’ve been a lurker on your blog every now and then. But finally decided to add Keep going :-)

Gehan said...

oh scrump im SO sorry! i shall get about IMMEDIATELY to translating my posts into english...!!!




;) lol...

Scrumps said...

Pseudo: It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular but thank you! :)

Dili: Lol! Affecting me because I don't understand what everyone else is laughing at! :(

PasPat: Sorry - I would have abbreviated to PP but we already have one of those! Hope PasPat is ok? Thank you!

N: About bloody tme! :-P

Dee: Tanksu! :)

NB: Thank you. Keep lurking? Or visit regularly. :)

Gehan: Yours are just about comprehendible the way they are! :-P