Monday 2 February 2009

A Complete Standstill

It's amazing that in this day and age that this can still happen! I mean - it doesn't happen in Canada and they get an infinite amount of it.

I woke up this morning to a good 4 inches of snow and it's still falling.

It's crazy because I can't get to work. In fact, no one I know can get to work. The buses have come to a standstill, there are limited train services, tubes that have overground stops are suspended and the roads are gridlocked.

I guess, we'll have to see how it goes but at least I can go and play in the snow now.

I'll post some pictures in a lil' while (snowman and all!).

For those in England - enjoy! :)

5 comments:

Gehan said...

lol wait, are u COMPLAINING that u cant get to work?? :D

im sure its all global warmings' fault.. lol.. enjoy ur outing in the snow! release the inner child and all that jazz :D

PseudoRandom said...

I KNOW! It's pathetic. Disgraceful.

GG said...

Darn...I'm in the wrong continent.

Scrumps said...

Gehan: I think you're trying to tell the blogosphere that I have a very lame work ethic! BUt if I wake up early enough to go to work when I don't have to - I want to go to work! :-P

Pseudo: But the snow was so pretty no?

Sasani: I think so my dear! :P)

Gehan said...

lol.. touche... ;)